Golden Wulong Tea - 2018 Spring
- Much higher fermented — richer, smoother taste
- Golden to amber color liquor
- Strong aftertaste
- A fragrance with depth
About Golden Wulong TeaHave you heard of Dongding Wulong tea? A few decades ago, Wulong tea from Dongding was famous for its rich flavor and fragrance, especially the strong after taste. It requires high level of fermentation and a lot more time and work to bring out such richness. Sadly, this technique has gradually been forgotten during the years. In 2018, we cooperated with a young farmer, trying to bring back the technique. With the help of a good weather, we are more than happy to bring you — Golden Wulong Tea!
Packaging - Simple yet Sufficient
- We provide only the necessities, so waste is reduced and shipping fee is saved.
- Light-proof aluminum foil pack: Simply seal it with a clipper after opening can keep your tea fresh.
- Detailed instructions: With the attached instructions in Chinese, English, and Japanese, anyone can make a pot of nice tea.
- Amount of tea leaves used for each brew: About 25% of the volume of tea vessel
- Time for infusion: About 30-40 seconds
- Tea leaves can be reused for: 5-6 brews
To keep your tea fresh, simply seal the opening with a storage clip/sealer and store in a dry and clean place. Keep away from kitchen and fridge to avoid mixture of taste.