Yako Wulong Tea (Highly Fermented) - 2020 Spring
- From the 1400m-high Yako tea plantation in Yilan
- The tea plantation is very steep and well-drained, giving the tea a rich flavor.
- Highly fermented, making the tea less irritating, golden in color, and have a smooth texture.
About Wulong Tea
Wulong tea is the most popular tea from Taiwan; its floral aroma is welcome by people all over the world. Growing on different mountains, each Wulong tea has its unique flavor and aroma. Our Wulong teas are more fermented than others in the market, providing a richer taste, more infusions, and less irritant to stomach.
Packaging - Simple yet Sufficient
- We provide only the necessities, so waste is reduced and shipping fee is saved.
- Light-proof aluminum foil pack: Simply seal it with a clipper after opening can keep your tea fresh.
- Detailed instructions: With the attached instructions in Chinese, English, and Japanese, anyone can make a pot of nice tea.
Amount of tea leaves used for each brew: About 25% of the volume of tea vessel
Time for infusion: About 30-40 seconds
Tea leaves can be reused for: 5-6 brews
To keep your tea fresh, simply seal the opening with a storage clip/sealer and store in a dry and clean place. Keep away from kitchen and fridge to avoid mixture of taste.