Nanao Organic Wulong Tea (Transition Period) - 2015
- From a clean and certified organic plantation in Yilan, harvest during transition period
- No pesticides or chemical fertilizer used when growing
- Processed in a certified organic factory which only process organic teas
- Harvest only once a year, very limited quantity
- Smooth and mild aroma, rich and mouth-full of taste
About Organic Wulong Tea
Wulong tea is the most popular tea from Taiwan; its floral aroma is welcome by people all over the world. Growing on different mountains, each Wulong tea has its unique flavor and aroma. Our Wulong teas are more fermented than others in the market, providing a richer taste, more infusions, and less irritant for stomach.
- Transition Period is the first 3 years of organic planting, plant and process with organic method.
- This plantation became officially organic in 2016.
Packaging - Simple yet Sufficient
- We provide only the necessities, so waste is reduced and shipping fee is saved.
- Light-proof aluminum foil pack: Simply seal it with a clipper after opening can keep your tea fresh.
- Detailed instructions: With the attached instructions in Chinese, English, and Japanese, anyone can make a pot of nice tea.