Liouguei Wild Wulong Tea - 2021 Spring
- Grown in the wild tea farm in Liouguei, Kaoshiung.
- The tea farm is protected by the government, and are only opened during a specific time every year for some tea farmers to harvest. Therefore, the quantity is highly limited.
- Processed into stripe form.
- Has a distinctive taste and fragrance of a wild tea.
- Perfectly fermented, with golden and clear liquor
- Smooth texture and rich after-taste
About Wulong Tea
Wulong tea is the most popular tea from Taiwan; its floral aroma is welcome by people all over the world. Growing on different mountains, each Wulong tea has its unique flavor and aroma. Our Wulong teas are more fermented than others in the market, providing a richer taste, more infusions, and less irritant to stomach.
Packaging - Simple yet Sufficient
- We provide only the necessities, so waste is reduced and shipping fee is saved.
- Light-proof aluminum foil pack: Simply seal it with a clipper after opening can keep your tea fresh.
- Amount of tea leaves used for each brew: About 40% of the volume of tea vessel
- Time for infusion: About 30-40 seconds
- Tea leaves can be reused for: 5-6 brews
To keep your tea fresh, simply seal the opening with a storage clip/sealer and store in a dry and clean place. Keep away from kitchen and fridge to avoid mixture of taste.