Third Prize Tiekuanyin Tea - 2019 Winter
- The Prize-Winning Tea features a distinctive fragrance and a sweet taste.
- Light baking results in a smoother texture and a less roasted flavor.
About Tiekuanyin Tea Competition
The Tiekuanyin Tea Competition is held in every spring and winter by The Farmers’ Association of Muzha, Taipei. In each competition, there will be 400-600 teas being sampled. The prizes will be given by professional examiners. For our prize-winning tea, we insist in using only Tiekuanyin species to process, just so people can taste the genuine flavor of Tiekuanyin.
- Golden Gift Box: Special designed gift box with matching paper bag makes it the perfect gift for every occasion.*
- Quality Guaranteed: Packed by The Farmers' Association right after winning, and sealed with multiple stickers. There is a specific serial number for each batch of tea to make sure you get what you ask for.
- Double-layered Packaging: Packed with a vacuum sealed aluminum foil pack and can, the tea is safe and humid-free.
*Gift box set is limited edition and only comes in 300g. 15g and 75g are available in regular aluminum foil, vacuum-sealed packages.
- Amount of tea leaves used for each brew: About 25% of the volume of tea vessel
- Time for infusion: About 40-50 seconds
- Tea leaves can be reused for: 7-8 brews
To keep your tea fresh, simply seal the opening with a storage clip/sealer and store in a dry and clean place. Keep away from kitchen and fridge to avoid mixture of taste.