First Prize Tiekuanyin Tea - 2021 Spring
- Attractive fragrance
- Slightly baked
- Smooth texture
About Tiekuanyin Tea Competition
The Tiekuanyin Tea Competition is held in every spring and winter by The Farmers’ Association of Muzha, Taipei. In each competition, there will be 400-600 teas being sampled. The prizes will be given by professional examiners. For our prize-winning tea, we insist in using only Tiekuanyin species to process, just so people can taste the genuine flavor of Tiekuanyin.
Special Packaging for Prized Teas
- Golden GIft Box: Custom golden gift box with matching paper bag, perfect for gifting
- Multiple Seals: All the gift boxes are officially packed and sealed right after the competition by the Farmers' Association to ensure the best quality.
- Air-tight Can: Every gift box comes with a air-tight can inside to prevent humidity and possible shipping damages.
- Amount of tea leaves used for each brew: About 25% of the volume of tea vessel
- Time for infusion: About 40-50 seconds
- Tea leaves can be reused for: 7-8 brews
To keep your tea fresh, simply seal the opening with a storage clip/sealer and store in a dry and clean place. Keep away from kitchen and fridge to avoid mixture of taste.