Aged Striped Tiekuanyin Tea
Grown locally in Muzha, Taipei.
Processing year unsure, but should be more than 40 years old juding from its shape and flavor.
Naturally aged without rebaking.
Crystal clear liquor, with aroma of Ginsang and herb.
Sweet and fruity taste
About Aged Teas
If stored right, tea can last for as long as you like, and the flavor and fragrance will change year after year. When a tea ages, the freshness and astringency gradually fade away, replacing by the herbal aroma and smooth texture. Comparing to new teas, aged teas are less irritant and mild.
Packaging - Simple yet Sufficient
- We provide only necessities, so waste is reduced and shipping fee is saved.
- Light-proof aluminum foil pack: Simply seal it with a clipper after opening can keep your tea fresh.
- Amount of tea leaves used for each brew: About 60% of the volume of tea vessel
- Time for infusion: About 40-50 seconds
- Tea leaves can be reused for: 7-8 brews
To keep your tea fresh, simply seal the opening with a storage clip/sealer and store in a dry and clean place. Keep away from kitchen and fridge to avoid mixture of taste.