Tiekuanyin Tea (Highly Fermented) - 2020 Spring
- Processed with traditional method of high fermentation, the original flavor of the tea is well-preserved.
- Mellow aroma, rich texture and level of taste
- The first few brewing comes with sweet and attractive taste.
- The later few brewing comes with a hint of astringency that brings up strong and sweet after-taste.
About Tiekuanyin Tea
Tiekuanyin Tea is the local tea from Muzha, Taipei. We insist in using Tiekuanyin species to process, preserving its unique fruity aroma and rich after taste. Our Tiekuanyin tea is about 25-30% fermented, containing less caffeine, less irritating for stomach.
Packaging - Simple yet Sufficient
- We provide only the necessities, so waste is reduced and shipping fee is saved.
- Light-proof aluminum foil pack: Simply seal it with a clipper after opening can keep your tea fresh.
- Detailed instructions: With the attached instructions in Chinese, English, and Japanese, anyone can make a pot of nice tea.
- Amount of tea leaves used for each brew: About 25% of the volume of tea vessel
- Time for infusion: About 40-50 seconds
- Tea leaves can be reused for: 7-8 brews
To keep your tea fresh, simply seal the opening with a storage clip/se