Organic Tiekuanyin Tea - 2020 Spring
- Locally grown in a clean and certified organic plantation
- No pesticides or chemical fertilizer used when growing
- Processed in a certified organic factory which only process organic teas
- Processed with traditional method-- highly fermented and baked
- Rich in texture and after taste
About Tiekuanyin Tea
Tiekuanyin Tea is the local tea from Muzha, Taipei. We insist in using Tiekuanyin species to process, preserving its unique fruity aroma and rich after taste. Our Tiekuanyin tea is about 25-30% fermented, containing less caffeine, less irritating for stomach.