Charcoal Baked Tiekuanyin Tea
- Baked with a very traditional method — charcoal baking
- Strong smoky aroma
- The infrared emitted by charcoal gave it a sweeter and milder taste
About Tiekuanyin TeaTiekuanyin Tea is the local tea from Muzha, Taipei. We insist in using Tiekuanyin species to process, preserving its unique fruity aroma and rich after taste. Our Tiekuanyin tea is about 25-30% fermented, containing less caffeine, less irritating for stomach.
Packaging - Simple yet Sufficient
- We provide only the necessities, so waste is reduced and shipping fee is saved.
- Light-proof aluminum foil pack: Simply seal it with a clipper after opening can keep your tea fresh.
- Detailed instructions: With the attached instructions in Chinese, English, and Japanese, anyone can make a pot of nice tea.
- Amount of tea leaves used for each brew: About 25% of the volume of tea vessel
- Time for infusion: About 40-50 seconds
- Tea leaves can be reused for: 7-8 brews
To keep your tea fresh, simply seal the opening with a storage clip/sealer and store in a dry and clean place. Keep away from kitchen and fridge to avoid mixture of taste.