Tiekuanyin Tea (Honey Taste) - 2017 Winter
- Natural honey taste brought by a tiny cicada, aka smaller green leafhopper — a cicada bite triggers the natural mechanism of tea trees, releasing sweetness to attract spiders to fight against the cicadas
- Light baking, preserving its sweetness and original taste
About Tiekuanyin TeaTiekuanyin Tea is the local tea from Muzha, Taipei. We insist in using Tiekuanyin species to process, preserving its unique fruity aroma and rich after taste. Our Tiekuanyin tea is about 25-30% fermented, containing less caffeine, less irritating for stomach.
Packaging - Simple yet Sufficient
- We provide only the necessities, so waste is reduced and shipping fee is saved.
- Light-proof aluminum foil pack: Simply seal it with a clipper after opening can keep your tea fresh.
- Detailed instructions: With the attached instructions in Chinese, English, and Japanese, anyone can make a pot of nice tea.
- Amount of tea leaves used for each brew: About 25% of t