Qingxin Wulong White Tea - 2020 Spring
- Processed with the most popular species in Taiwan — Qingxin Wulong
- From a wild tea farm near Feitsui Reservoir, Taipei
- No pesticide or fertilizer used, very limited in quantity
- Delicate and smooth aroma
- Sweet and flavorful taste
- Perfect tea for beginners — even after 10 or more minutes of steeping, it will not be bitter
- Short steep for sweetness, long steep for richness
About White TeaIn 2016, we cooperated with farmers from Taiwan to introduce the processing method of white tea to Taiwan, starting to produce Taiwanese white teas. The leaves will go through a week of withering under the morning sun, laying piece by piece, not one over another. Although only 2% fermented, its caffeine level is very low after highly withered. It is a great tea for cooling off in summer.
Packaging - Simple yet Sufficient
- We provide only the necessities, so waste is reduced and shipping fee is saved.
- Light-proof aluminum foil pack: Simply seal it with a clipper after opening can keep your tea fresh.
- Detailed instructions: With the attached instructions in Chinese, English, and Japanese, anyone can make a pot of nice tea.
- Amount of tea leaves used for each brew: About 80% of the volume of tea vessel
- Time for infusion: About 30-40 seconds; can be steep without bitterness
- Tea leaves can be reused for: 9-10 brews (for regular steeping time)
To keep your tea fresh, simply seal the opening with a storage clip/sealer and store in a dry and clean place. Keep away from kitchen and fridge to avoid mixture of taste.