Oriental Beauty Tea (Jin Xuan)
- Jin Xuan, also know as Milky Wulong, is a species know for its smooth, milky aroma
- Oriental Beauty tea made with Jin Xuan species is sweeter and has a higher fragrance than the original one.
- Natural honey taste
- Around 50% fermented, smooth and less irritant
About Oriental Beauty Tea
Oriental Beauty Tea is exclusively from Taiwan, also known as White Tipped Wulong. Its natural honey taste is given by a tiny cicada — a cicada bite triggers the natural mechanism of tea trees, releasing sweetness to attract spiders to fight against the cicadas. The best season for Oriental Beauty Tea is summer.
Packaging - Simple yet Sufficient
We provide only the necessities, so waste is reduced and shipping fee is saved.
Light-proof aluminum foil pack: Simply seal it with a clipper after opening can keep your tea fresh.
Detailed instructions: With the attached instructions in Chinese, English, and Japanese, anyone can make a pot of nice tea.
- Amount of tea leaves used for each brew: About 60% of the volume of tea vessel
- Time for infusion: About 30-40 seconds
- Tea leaves can be reused for: 5-6 brews
To keep your tea fresh, simply seal the opening with a storage clip/sealer and store in a dry and cl