Taiwan Original Mountain Tea
- An indigenous species of Taiwan
- Plant by seeds, giving it an excellent depth of taste
- Smooth aroma
About Red TeaKnown as black tea in English, red tea is one of the smoothest tea. It is 100% fermented; its low caffein level makes it save for people who would have trouble sleeping after drinking tea. We choose some of the best species from Taiwan to process red tea. Their natural sweetness and rich aroma are very pleasing even without adding sugar or milk.
Packaging - Simple yet Sufficient
- We provide only the necessities, so waste is reduced and shipping fee is saved.
- Light-proof aluminum foil pack: Simply seal it with a clipper after opening can keep your tea fresh.
- Detailed instructions: With the attached instructions in Chinese, English, and Japanese, anyone can make a pot of nice tea.
- Amount of tea leaves used for each brew: About 40% of the volume of tea vessel
- Time for infusion: About 15-20 seconds
- Tea leaves can be reused for: 7-8 brews
To keep your tea fresh, simply seal the opening with a storage clip/sealer and store in a dry and clean place. Keep away from kitchen and fridge to avoid mixture of taste.