Smoked Lapsang Souchong - 2017
- Grown in Northern Fujian, China.
- Processed with the traditional method, smoked with pinewood.
- Both the dry tea and the liquor come with strong smoky, herbal aroma.
- Smooth texture with the taste of dried longan and plum.
About Lapsang Souchong
Lapsang Souchong is a famous red tea/ black tea came from northern Fujian, China. The correct Mandarin pronouciation should be "Chengshan Xiaozhong." It was traditionally smoked with pinewood all the way during processing, giving it its most iconic feature of the smoky, hearbal aroma. After smoking, the liquor will have those dried longan and lichi flavors, which is well welcome by many tea lovers. However, due to the shortage of pinewood, it's not easy to find a pinewood smoked Lapsang Souchong nowadays.
Packaging - Simple yet Sufficient
- We provide only the necessities, so waste is reduced and shipping fee is saved.
- Light-proof aluminum foil pack: Simply seal it with a clipper after opening can keep your tea fresh.
- Amount of tea leaves used for each brew: About 60% of the volume of tea vessel
- Time for infusion: About 30-40 seconds
- Tea leaves can be reused for: 7-8 brews
To keep your tea fresh, simply seal the opening with a storage clip/sealer and store in a dry and clean place. Keep away from kitchen and fridge to avoid mixture of taste.