Darjeeling First Flush - 2016 Spring
- Processed with the buds from the first blugging of spring 2016.
- Comes with refined aroma of floral, peachy and citrusy.
- Sweet after-taste
About Darjeeling First Flush
Darjeeling, India, is famous for producing black teas. Most of the teas harvest from the area will be processed into black tea. However, the buds from the first plugging in every spring, referred to as "The First Flush," will be processed with the processing method of green tea. Hence, the first flush is very rare, with only about 70kg each year sold through auctions for the tea lovers around the world to share.
Packaging - Simple yet Sufficient
- We provide only the necessities, so waste is reduced and shipping fee is saved.
- Light-proof aluminum foil pack: Simply seal it with a clipper after opening can keep your tea fresh.
- Amount of tea leaves used for each brew: About 25% of the volume of tea vessel
- Time for infusion: About 30-40 seconds
- Tea leaves can be reused for: 5-6 brews
To keep your tea fresh, simply seal the opening with a storage clip/sealer and store in a dry and clean place. Keep away from kitchen and fridge to avoid mixture of taste.