1978 Baozhong Tea
Mellow aroma of ginseng, sweet and smooth taste, crystal-clear liquor
Baozhong tea is a low fermented tea, making it difficult to store well. However, after naturally aged for 40 years, this tea still remains rich. Its refreshing smell has transformed into a deep ginseng aroma, becoming less irritating.
About Aged Teas
If stored right, tea can last for as long as you like, and the flavor and fragrance will change year after year. When a tea ages, the freshness and astringency gradually fade away, replacing by the herbal aroma and smooth texture. Comparing to new teas, aged teas are less irritant and mild.
Packaging - Simple yet Sufficient
- We provide only the necessities, so waste is reduced and shipping fee is saved.
- Light-proof aluminum foil pack: Simply seal it with a clipper after opening can keep your tea fresh.
- Amount of tea leaves used for each brew: About 25% of the volume of tea vessel
- Time for infusion: About 30-40 seconds
- Tea leaves can be reused for: 7-8 brews
- To keep your tea fresh, simply seal the opening with a storage clip/sealer and store in a dry and clean place. Keep away from kitchen and fridge to avoid mixture of taste.