- Light and refreshing flavor
- Floral, grassy aroma
About Baozhong TeaBaozhong tea is a low fermented tea, closest to green tea. Around 8 % fermented, it has a high level of caffeine, making it a refreshing tea. The best time for such tea are during mornings and after meals to prevent insomnia and irritation for stomach.
Packaging - Simple yet Sufficient
- We provide only the necessities, so waste is reduced and shipping fee is saved.
- Light-proof aluminum foil pack: Simply seal it with a clipper after opening can keep your tea fresh.
- Detailed instructions: With the attached instructions in Chinese, English, and Japanese, anyone can make a pot of nice tea.
- Amount of tea leaves used for each brew: About 70% of the volume of tea vessel
- Time for infusion: About 30-40 seconds
- Tea leaves can be reused for: 3-4 brews
To keep your tea fresh, simply seal the opening with a storage clip/sealer and store in a dry and clean place. Keep away from kitchen and fridge to avoid mixture of taste.