1978 Baozhong Tea Bags
- Made with the fragments 1978 Baozhong Tea.
- Mellow aroma of ginseng, sweet and smooth taste, crystal-clear liquor
- Can be steeped for more than 10 minutes without bitterness.
- Baozhong tea is a low fermented tea, making it difficult to store well. However, after naturally aged for 40 years, this tea still remains rich. Its refreshing smell has transformed into a deep ginseng aroma, becoming less irritating.
About Our Tea Bags
The content of our tea bags came from the fragments of the teas we sold. In order to give the tea a better look, we often picked out the fragments and sharp edges of the teas. These fragments taste as good as the tea themselves; it would be a waste to throw them out. Therefore, we packed them into tea bags, so people can enjoy the convenience of tea bags withou having to sacrifice the quality of the tea.
- Suggested usage of water: 500-800 ml per bag
- Tea bags can be steeped without bitterness.
- Consume as soon as possible after opening.