1985 Assam Red Tea
- Grown and processed near Sun and Moon Lake
- Crystal clear liquor with the color of ruby
- With light cinnamon aroma and smooth texture
- Low caffeine level, less irritant for stomach
- During Japanese governing period, the processing method of red tea were introduced to Taiwan along with the Assam species from India. The species was later improved in Taiwan for better adaption of our local climate. Our aged Assam red tea is 100% fermented with low level of caffeine. It has become even milder after aging.
About Aged Teas
If stored right, tea can last for as long as you like, and the flavor and fragrance will change year after year. When a tea ages, the freshness and astringency gradually fade away, replacing by the herbal aroma and smooth texture. Comparing to new teas, aged teas are less irritant and mild.
Packaging - Simple yet Sufficient
- We provide only the necessities, so waste is reduced and shipping fee is saved.
- Light-proof aluminum foil pack: Simply seal it with a clipper after opening can keep your tea fresh.
- Amount of tea leaves used for each brew: About 25% of the volume of tea vessel
- Time for infusion: About 30-40 seconds
- Tea leaves can be reused for: 7-8 brews
- To keep your tea fresh, simply seal the opening with a storage clip/sealer and store in a dry and clean place. Keep away from kitchen and fridge to avoid mixture of taste