Tiekuanyin Tea Seasonal Collection
- Includes 4 pouches of Tiekuanyin tea, one for each season
- Loose leaves, 37.5g for each pouch
About Seasonal Collection
The flavor and fragrance of tea can both be affected by the weather in different seasons. Generally speaking, spring teas are strong and flavorful, summer teas are slightly bitter but cooling, autumn teas are smooth and mild, and winter teas are rich in after taste. With the seasonal collection, you can easily explore the differences of each season.
- Tiekuanyin Tea - 2018 Spring
- Tiekuanyin Tea - 2011 Summer (Please contact us to purchase)
- Tiekuanyin Tea - 2017 Autumn (Please contact us to purchase)
- Tiekuanyin Tea - 2017 Winter (Please contact us to purchase)
Packaging - Simple yet Sufficient
- We provide only the necessities, so waste is reduced and shipping fee is saved.
- Light-proof aluminum foil pack: Simply seal it with a clipper after opening can keep your tea fresh.
- Detailed instructions: With the attached instructions in Chinese, English, and Japanese, anyone can make a pot of nice tea.
- Amount of tea leaves used for each brew: About 25% of the volume of tea vessel
- Time for infusion: About 40-50 seconds
- Tea leaves can be reused for: 7-8 brews
To keep your tea fresh, simply seal the opening with a storage clip/sealer and store in a dry and clean place. Keep away from kitchen and fridge to avoid mixture of taste.