Sun and Moon Lake Red Tea Bags
- Officially named Ruby (Red Jade)
- Cross bred in Taiwan, with Taiwanese original mountain tea as the father, and the tea tree from Burma as the mother
- Inherits the richness from father tree, and the sweetness and aroma from mother tree
- Known as one of the best red tea species in the world
- Each box contained 30 tea bags
About Red TeaKnown as black tea in English, red tea is one of the smoothest tea. It is 100% fermented; its low caffein level makes it save for people who would have trouble sleeping after drinking tea. We choose some of the best species from Taiwan to process red tea. Their natural sweetness and rich aroma are very pleasing even without adding sugar or milk.
- Put one teabag in a mug or thermos.
- Add 500 ml of hot water, steep for 30-60 seconds.
- Enjoy! Add some more water if you find it too strong.
- Keep away from humidity and direct sunlight.
- Consume as soon as possible after opening.